Experienced Trainers – Diagnostic Assessment – Module Specific Training – Customized Training
IELTS Academic is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish and New Zealand academic institutions, by over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and by various professional organisations across the world. IELTS is one of the major English-language tests in the world, others being the TOEFL, TOEIC, PTE:A, and OPI/OPIc.
- IELTS tests the ability to listen, read, write and speak in English.
- The speaking module is a key component of IELTS. It is conducted in the form of a one-to-one interview with an examiner. The examiner assesses the test taker as he or she is speaking
- A variety of accents and writing styles have been presented in test materials in order to minimise linguistic bias. The accents in the listening section are generally 80% British, Australian, New Zealander and 20% others (mostly American)
- Band scores are used for each language sub-skill (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking). The Band Scale ranges from 0 (“Did not attempt the test”) to 9 (“Expert User”)
The four parts of the IELTS test
- Listening: 30 minutes (plus 10 minutes’ transfer time)
- Reading: 60 minutes
- Writing: 60 minutes
- Speaking: 11–14 minutes
The test total time is: 2 hours and 45 minutes
We have number of programmes available for the students ranging from 16 hours crash course to 48 hours extensive programme. We also offer customized plans along with regular mock tests for the candidates to assess themselves and know well in advance about their improvement areas. Individual attention and proper guidance are what we impart to our students. The highly experienced IELTS trainers leave no stone unturned along with the students to achieve their desired Band score in IELTS. We run multiple batches in a week. Students can select a time of their choice. Also, special weekend batches are held for working students.
|Level||No of Hours||Fees|
|Intermediate||32||Rs 25, 000|